Do you have a passion for baking? Then, you must know that using the best ceramic bakeware set in your kitchen is the only way to go.
Some people think that baked food takes a lot more time to prepare, but then, all good things are worth the wait. And with the most exquisite baking pieces, the process becomes a lot easier. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll find that cooking in the oven is such a fun thing to do— challenging, yes, but it’s mostly exciting.
We’re here to make a good impression out of the leading ceramic bakeware sets in the market by giving out our top five highly-preferred products along with their reviews. So, stick around, and let’s find out more interesting facts about this product as it may also serve as your buying guide.
What Makes Ceramic As The Perfect Baking Material
There’s a lot of other kitchen materials used for baking, such as enameled cast iron, borosilicate glass, or stainless steel. So, what makes ceramic the superior equipment in the baking industry?
- It can distribute heat evenly. You can expect that your food gets baked all the way through without overcooked parts. It’s going to be noticeable that the linings and endings of the food have a crusty touch because of the exposure, but then the insides are thoroughly tender.
- It is the safest non-stick bakeware. Other products that resolve in alternative non-stick coatings instead of pure ceramic material consist of toxic chemicals such as PTFE and PFOA, which are harmful to our bodies when we get exposed regularly.
- Aside from the oven, ceramic is suitable for the freezer and microwave. Metals are not functional in microwaves, and they tend to rust when exposed to a freezing point for a long time. And, not all glasswares are susceptible to microwaves as well.
- They’re super easy to clean. The non-stick feature is naturally the most significant contributor to this advantage. Most leading brands also designed their products to be dishwasher-safe, for you to save more time around the kitchen.
- You can use a lesser amount of oil. When baking, ceramic requires little to no amount of oil or butter. You can significantly save from this expense.
Quick Tips On How To Use Ceramic Bakeware
You can take better care of your ceramic bakeware by following these smart maintenance tips:
- Use dishwashing soap, warm water, and soft sponges when hand washing. The dishwashing soap is mild enough for the ceramic material, and the soft sponges prevent scratches and abrasions on the outer layer of the equipment. Rinsing with warm water can assist you in making them as smooth as new.
- Use oil or butter, but no spray oils. Cooking oil placed in spray cans may cause the build-up of sticky coatings and other harmful chemicals that can damage the outer layer of the non-stick ceramic bakeware.
- Nylon or wooden utensils prevent scratches. Avoid using metal baking utensils as they can easily scrape off over the layers. If you opt for wood or nylon materials, you can lengthen the quality of your ceramic bakeware and even other equipment.
- Let the baking pan cool before rinsing. Don’t wash your ceramic bakeware while they’re still hot. The remains won’t stick anyway!
- Don’t immediately heat frozen food placed in ceramic bakeware, and vice versa. Introducing the ceramic bakeware from one extreme temperature to another will cause it to break abruptly. So, no to that too!
- Don’t use ceramic bakeware over direct flame or induction cookers. They’re simply not constructed to get utilized for this kind of cooking.
Reviews on The Five Best Ceramic Bakeware Sets: 2020 Edition
- Sweejar Ceramic Bakeware Set
This ceramic bakeware set made by Sweejar is one of the newest releases in the market, and it has already received excellent reviews from fascinated customers. They’re stylish-looking that is presentable for your table and stackable in your kitchen cabinets.
You can create complete meat and veggie recipes for healthy homemade meals. And, of course, you can make desserts using these, too! This three-piece rectangular casserole set has the perfect baking size for a medium-sized family, even for any other occasion. You’ll look for no other.
And, if you can think of another friend, or two, this can be a wonderful housewarming gift because it fits in all kinds of homes. The color options are also a charming touch, especially for those of you who are obsessed with “matchy-matchy” kitchenware.
- Oven-safe for up to 450°F
- 3-Piece Rectangular, Ceramic Lasagna Pans/Casserole Dish
- Available in four colors: Navy, Red, Steel Blue, and Turquoise
- Double-handle design for easy lifting and carrying
- Lovely addition to your table design and presentation
- Safe for dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves, and ovens
- FDA-approved, lead-free, and non-toxic
- Professional-grade, durable porcelain material
- Secure storage for the three different rectangular sizes
- They might not be the best option for large baking projects
- Some products can take up to 500°F
- Staub Ceramics Rectangular Baking Dish Set
Don’t be surprised if you don’t get extra-large baking items, because they’re not. The Staub Ceramics Rectangular Baking Dish Set is the superb collection for a small family, even if you use it for baking during each meal. Just stuff everything you need (that’s on the recipe list) and put them in the oven. Not so hard, is it?
You might love baking even more with how convenient you can use each piece of this set to prepare healthy meals. When it’s cooked, you can directly transfer the casserole from the oven and straight on top of the table. It can retain enough heat to keep it warm while you’re eating.
But aside from baking, you can also use them to make sinful desserts, even the ones that don’t need to get into the oven. You can make non-bake, frozen sweet treats, in which the ceramic material is also intended for, by putting them in the freezer. It’s such a handy product to have around the kitchen.
- Oven-safe for up to 570°F
- 2-Piece Rectangular, Ceramic Baking Dishes
- Available Colors: Basil, Cherry, Dark Blue, Matte White, Rustic Ivory, Rustic Red, Rustic Turquoise, White
- Glossy, scratch-resistant porcelain-enamel finish
- Table-worthy meal containers with a simple and elegant design
- Retains heat remarkably well, without absorbing moisture
- Ergonomic, easy-to-carry handles
- Dishwasher-safe items
- Ideal for 2-4 family members
- This set is not suitable for large baking batches
- Mason Craft & More Ceramic Bakeware Set
Whether you’re cooking a plentiful bundle of your favorite family meal, or having a quiet dinner for one, the Mason Craft & More Ceramic Bakeware Set has the right pieces you exactly need.
The old and timeless design of this baking set gives the right ambiance not only for ancient-themed homes but even for modern living spaces. It looks plain, but it can fit into any occasion or special celebration. You won’t have to worry about transferring your cooked food into another container. The casseroles are what you need to show off on your table expressly.
- Oven-safe for up to 400°F
- 4-Piece Rectangular, Ceramic Casserole
- Available Colors: White and Red
- The classic design is perfect for vintage or rustic lovers
- There’s an available size for every baking job
- Durable, high-temperature ceramic
- Non-slip handles for additional safety
- Naturally non-stick and resistant to chipping and flaking
- Useful for baking and dessert-making
- Some products can take more than 400-500°F
- The largest casserole is not deep enough for large quantities
- GreenLife Ceramic Bakeware Set
The materials are toxin-free so that you would want this for your home! GreenLife developed this ceramic bakeware set to inspire every one of you who have a passion for baking. Whether you’re a starter or long-term baker, you’ll undoubtedly fall for this incredible and potentially new addition for your kitchen collection.
You can’t go wrong because this product is not only attractive, but it works its purpose, as well. The steel material allows even distribution of the heat, thus producing precisely cooked goodies. There’s no room for unsatisfied tummies when you use the GreenLife Ceramic Bakeware Set for your next kitchen venture escapade.
- 12-Piece Baking Set
- Available Color: Turquoise
- Set Inclusions: one loaf pan, two round cake pans, one full cookie sheet, one half cookie sheet, one muffin pan, four baking tools, five measuring spoons
- The Ceramic Pans are Oven-safe up to 400°F
- The complete set for making homemade baked goods
- Heavy-duty steel materials coated with ceramic for non-stick feature
- The coating is manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, Lead, or Cadmium
- Dishwasher safe pieces for quick cleanup
- Has an eye-catching color, but soft on the sight
- No other colors available
- This bakeware is not appropriate for viand-baking
- The pans are coated, and not made of “all-the-way” ceramic materials
- Krokori Ceramic Bakeware Set
The fashionable and classy Krokori Ceramic Bakeware Set works impeccably for baking fresh food or reheating leftovers.
You can put a mark on your checklist of all the features and beneficial factors that are present in this bakeware product. The only downside to this is that you can’t choose other colors. You may just have to put aside your uniformity bias if you want to experience the advantages of this baking set. It can serve medium to large-sized families. Though even if you have a small one, you can still use the large piece for big celebrations.
Also, don’t forget, these are great for baking tasty desserts that will make your sweet-toothed loved ones drool over your sumptuous recipes.
- Oven-safe for up to 500°F
- 3-Piece Rectangular Ceramic Casserole
- Available Color: Aquamarine
- Multifunctional baking tray set
- Durable and safe under high temperature
- Exquisite external patterns for a unique design
- Environmental-friendly ceramic material
- Non-slip double handles for a comfortable grip
- Convenient for fast serving meals and non-hassle storage
- Easy cleanup because of the non-stick feature
- No other available colors
On Top Of Our Heads: Which One Is The Best?
There are only five on the list, but for this selection, we can’t choose only one product. Baking shows such a vital part in the kitchen, and you need a complete set. Sadly, we can’t have them all in one package. So, we’ve decided to choose two best-performing ceramic bakeware for our winning pieces.
With the combination of the Krokori Ceramic Bakeware Set and the GreenLife Ceramic Bakeware Set, you will have everything you need for your baking sessions. Either it’s for regular use or for recreational, you can finish all the recipes on your list at a much faster pace. Rather than trying to use one set of bakeware for your main course and desserts, you can separately prepare them and then freely choose whatever you want to make. You won’t have to limit your imagination with what’s available for you to use anymore. For instance, if you’re going to make pies just as you want to cook roasted chicken, you’ll have individual containers for them— all at once!
Aren’t you convinced yet? Go ahead and check out these products for yourself. You can mix and match the ones you prefer most. Remember, fill your kitchen with only the best ceramic bakeware and nothing less.